Partnerships between government agencies, organisations, academia, business groups and the community not only help to build trust, but are an important mechanism for developing more effective, well-considered solutions to problems.
Need to know alittle?
- Working with communities to prevent and reduce crime
- Why local government has a major role in crime prevention
- The 'whole of government' approach to crime prevention
- Working with Indigenous communities to reduce crime
- Partnerships for crime prevention
- Tensions over turf : how to minimise conflict in partnerships